Silent Retreat in Infinity House, Ireland
October 25th- November 1st 2017
In the depth of your being, there is a vast space and a mighty silence.Within this space lies your highest creative potential. Within its mighty silence lies your true being.
We will deepen into our Infinite Arts (Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Ling Chi Healing and Meditation) to cultivate the inner pure fire, pure light and genuine forgiveness and compassion.
On this retreat you will learn:
- How to purify your subtle energy field
- How to re-ignite the heart passion of love through devotion
- The Taoist principle of effortless accomplishment (Wu Wei)
- The esoteric knowledge of worlds within worlds and different realms of existence
- How to re-align your true purpose of life
- How to share lasting friendship and loving goodwill
We will be in silence for 5 days out of the seven, journeying within.
On the first day, you will be warmly welcomed and invited to relax, refresh and dust off the busyness and noisiness of your travels, cocooned in the peaceful, healing atmosphere of Infinity House.
We will gather at 5pm and show you around, to familiarise yourselves with all the facilities, rooms and surroundings.
Release all your stress and worldly concerns, relax and enjoy one of the most peaceful and beautiful locations in western Ireland- at Infinity House.
This is a self-catering retreat.
We operate on the principle of Karma Yoga and invite small teams to cook for each other, and share basic chores.
Intermediate to Advanced level. Suitable for regular meditators and dedicated spiritual practitioners.