Extending Peace out into the World
After the shock Brexit vote, the whole of the UK – and possibly the whole of Europe – is shaken and there is a lot of anger and fear bubbling up on both sides of the debate. If you are reading this, we know that your consciousness is relatively high and that whether you are fully aware of it or not, you long to be part of the solution to all human suffering, rather than just another powerless part of the problem. However, you are probably wondering, ‘What on earth can I say or do to make any kind of difference in our troubled world?
Sadly, most of us still do not believe that we have enough inner strength or unshakeable inner peace to make any kind of real difference in the world. But now is not the time to play small. Now is the time to reclaim your mighty spiritual power as an eternal soul who came down to earth to shine forth like a blazing star and then completely forgot about its core identity.
So today, as you read this message, we want to invite you to join us in a Peace Meditation that will begin to counterbalance the fear that is now floating around in our atmosphere. Please do not think that you need any kind of previous meditation practice, or any kind of specific religious or spiritual beliefs, to make a difference by joining us in this meditation. Your core intention to be helpful will be more than enough to link you to a universal higher wisdom that is all powerful. All you need to utilise this divine power is simply to tune into your natural goodness, your genuine compassion and loving kindness, and your goodwill towards all suffering humanity.
Meditation to Extend Peace and Harmony out into the World
- Sit in a comfortable position with a straight spine. If listening to relaxing music helps your mind to become quieter, listen to some soft flowing music as you go through this meditation.
- Gently tune into your heart – if it helps, gently place one palm over your heart as you do this. Tell yourself that the core of who you are is still strong and centred regardless of any storms that seem to be raging around you. Ask a universal higher wisdom to guide you through this meditation.
- See, feel or imagine a very bright light pouring down on you from the beyond and surrounding you until you feel as though you are sitting in the centre of a pyramid of light.
- If you notice any fearful thoughts or feelings bubbling up in you as you sit in this pyramid of light, smile to them, whilst telling yourself that you do not need to be at all concerned about any of them –they are just like passing clouds in a vast clear blue sky.
- If you sense any fearful or angry energy in the general atmosphere around you, open your heart gently and then fill it with compassion for all those who are going through a lot of fear or anger in the current worldly chaos.
- Gently focus on your breath to keep your mind dwelling in the infinite Power of Now. If you would like to hold a mantra to steady your mind, you can repeat to yourself ‘Peace fills me’ or ‘Peace surrounds me’ as you consciously breathe in and out.
- After several minutes of focusing on your breath, focus once again on the bright light surrounding you and then gently breathe this light into every cell of your being until you see, or feel, that your whole being is illuminated by an out-of-this world light. Stay here for several minutes.
- Now open your arms out to the side of your chest with your palms facing forwards, and without using any kind of technique, know that a higher light filled with peace is extending out into your neighbourhood, your town or city, your country and then out into the world as a whole.
- At the end of your meditation give heartfelt thanks for the empowerment and healing that has taken place.
If at all possible, please repeat this meditation for the next 7 days for between 10 and 30 minutes twice a day. As you do so, know that there are millions of beautiful human beings – and probably billions of other great beings in higher realms of existence – who are joining with you to bring infinite love and peace into the world.
Finally, please do not entertain any doubts about the power of this practice. Miracles will happen for the benefit of the whole of humanity.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your experiences practising this meditation. We would truly love to hear from you!
Jason Chan & Jane Rogers